An replace has been rolled out for Star Wars: Squadrons on PC, PlayStation four, and Xbox One which stabilizes the sport, tweaks flight controls, and fixes bugs. The complete patch notes are outlined beneath.
The meat of the patch is devoted to bug fixes. One specifically facilities on a difficulty discovered within the Fleet Battles tutorial mission the place it might not full if the participant was destroyed at sure factors throughout the operation. The replace additionally addresses a number of different downside areas, together with problems with V-Sync, Imperial squadrons being invisible throughout Dogfight’s opening cinematic, and the 3000 collection of Nvidia GPUs defaulting to low graphics mode.
Elsewhere within the patch are changes to flight controls. This consists of including an choice to regulate the deadzone for controllers and flight sticks individually. in addition to tweaking the default enter curves for flight sticks in order that they really feel extra responsive.
The replace additionally stabilizes the spectator mode in on-line PvP and implements different stability enhancements and fixes.
In different Star Wars: Squadrons information, developer EA Motive Studios has confirmed that there are at present no plans for post-launch DLC.
Full Star Wars: Squadrons Update 1.1 Patch Notes
Fleet Battles Ranks
- Fastened a difficulty the place gamers couldn’t be appropriately positioned in a rank after preliminary placement matches
- Gamers who haven’t began their placement matches will have the ability to place usually
- Gamers who’ve began their placement matches may have their remaining matches use the corrected system
- There shall be no rank resets at the moment
- Added choices within the menu referred to as “Controller Global Deadzone” and “Flight Stick Global Deadzone” which is able to mean you can modify the deadzone individually for traditional controllers and Flight Sticks
- Adjusted the default enter curves for Flight Sticks, which ought to make controls really feel extra responsive
- Adjusted a few of the visible results in VR mode, particularly addressing the brightness and bloom when dropping bombs out of your Starfighter
- Fastened a difficulty the place the Fleet Battles Tutorial might change into incompletable if the participant’s starfighter was destroyed at sure factors throughout the train
- Fastened a difficulty the place V-Sync would typically change into disabled upon returning to the primary menu
- Fastened a bug the place the Imperial squadron was not seen in some cases throughout the opening cinematic for Dogfight mode
- Fastened a difficulty that was inflicting the 3000 collection Nvidia GPUs to default to low high quality graphics settings
- We’ve eliminated a few cases the place improvement textual content was showing within the recreation
- Fastened a difficulty making certain VOIP (voice chat) toggles work as meant
- Fastened a difficulty on PC the place single-player medals may very well be eliminated after enjoying different recreation modes. (NOTE: We’re conscious of this challenge on console as nicely and a repair for that shall be coming quickly)
- Improved stability within the Spectator function of on-line PvP modes
- Different basic stability enhancements and fixes
GameSpot could get a fee from retail affords.